- Relating to or denoting the alteration of the activity of an enzyme by means of a conformational change induced by a different molecule.More example sentences
- The effectors that modulate the activity of these allosteric enzymes are of two types.
- Although numerous allosteric enzymes were studied, much less information is available concerning the coordinated regulation of activities in multienzymatic complexes.
- All of the interacting proteins and protein enzymes involved in allosteric regulation are controlled by gene expression.
More definitions of allostericDefinition of allosteric in:
- The US English dictionary