- An alloy of copper and aluminium.More example sentences
- The phosphor bronzes, aluminum bronze alloys are the most suitable alloys for such applications.
- One of the problems associated with copper alloys is the fact that some of them, such as aluminum bronze, have a coefficient of expansion over 50% greater than that of copper.
- The aluminum bronze coating provides an improvement over prior art coatings in reducing coefficient of friction between the parts.
More definitions of aluminium bronzeDefinition of aluminium bronze in:
- The US English dictionary