noun (plural amigos)North American • informal
- Used to address or refer to a friend, chiefly in Spanish-speaking areas: I’ll do my best. Adios, amigoMore example sentences
- He knew that, opened the cage, set us free and said, ‘The sky's the limit, amigos.’
- Don't forget, amigos, it's a war for talent out there.
- I have to say, amigos, I was pretty hard up by the time I stumbled onto this plan.
mid 19th century: Spanish.
More definitions of amigoDefinition of amigo in:
- The US English dictionary