- Combined or treated with ammonia.More example sentences
- Several formulations are available, and all are based on fertilizers such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammoniated phosphates, potassium sulfate, potassium nitrate.
- Unknown to most homeowners, linoleum is easily affected or damaged by hot water and strong alkaline cleaners, especially ammoniated ones in addition to the obvious factors like solvents and oils.
- Although these ammoniated latex proteins have different molecular weights than those of nonammoniated latex, the epitopes remain the same.
More definitions of ammoniatedDefinition of ammoniated in:
- The US English dictionary