- An anastigmatic lens system.More example sentences
- As such, the anastigmat offers an attractive compromise between astigmatism and field curvature.
- Many advanced techniques of practical lens design will be illustrate with easy-to-understand examples drawn from the design of anastigmats and telescope objectives.
- Recently KiwiStar Optics extended a method developed to provide a complete survey of all possible reflecting anastigmats which have the simplest possible geometry.
More definitions of anastigmatDefinition of anastigmat in:
- The US English dictionary