- Fig 5 shows euploid and aneuploid colonies formed after the shift-down experiment.
- First, of the population of tetraploid cells that enter stationary phase, both euploid and aneuploid members can be rescued by starvation in water.
- When colonies are formed, the resulting cells tend to have euploid genomes derived from the aneuploid state by chromosome loss.
- Example sentences
- The most direct way to assess chromosomal aneuploidy is to evaluate chromosome numbers in metaphase cells.
- It remains to be determined whether individual genes that contribute to MR in cases of aneuploidy or other chromosomal defects can mutate to an MR phenotype individually.
- Special schemes were not required to avoid aneuploidy of X chromosome segments because exchange occurred in heterochromatin.
Definition of aneuploid in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.