Definition of angle bracket in English:
1Either of a pair of marks in the form < > used to enclose words or figures so as to separate them from their context.
- The program then generates highly detailed RDF metadata without the author having seen a single angle bracket.
- Transcriptions from Newton's manuscripts represent deletions as strike-outs and insertions are enclosed within angle brackets.
- The last line is a prompt with the command number (incrementing as you enter more commands) and angle brackets, where the number of angle brackets signifies nested commands.
2 another term for bracket (sense 3) of the noun).
- Mark on the wall where the holes in the angle bracket are.
- Attach one of the binder clips to one side clipping it on the angle bracket.
- Make five marks where you will mount the angle brackets that will hold these two pieces together.
Definition of angle bracket in:
- US English dictionary