- A boot that reaches to or just above the ankle: she wore grey skinny jeans and high-heeled ankle bootsMore example sentences
- The orange trouser suit was teamed with her trademark saucy shoes: embellished pointy ankle boots.
- The 10,000 pieces - ranging from a black silk dress worn by Queen Victoria to Benjamin Disraeli's wife's ankle boots - were collected by the late George Howard in the 1960s.
- Her ankle boots were a pale brown and were scuffed and scratched up from years of use.
More definitions of ankle bootDefinition of ankle boot in:
- The US English dictionary