- Opposition to the increase in the global power and influence of businesses, especially multinational corporations.More example sentences
- One of the main claims of the antiglobalization movement is that globalization is widening the gap between the haves and the have-nots.
- These questions have been raised insistently by antiglobalization activists.
- Many of them learned important theoretical and practical lessons from antiglobalization struggles in developing countries, particularly from Mexico's Zapatista rebellion.
More definitions of antiglobalizationDefinition of antiglobalization in:
- The US English dictionary