- (Of legislation, chiefly in the US) preventing or controlling trusts or other monopolies, and so promoting fair competition in business.More example sentences
- This was the first inter-state trust, which stimulated antitrust legislation.
- They enforced the then recent antitrust legislation which had been allowed to lay idle.
- Initially, the antitrust law provisions were inserted into the Treaty in view of their role in the process of market integration.
More definitions of antitrustDefinition of antitrust in:
- The US English dictionary