- 1 another term for anyway.More example sentences
- Not if the author has any say over the casting, anyhow.
- Even though it's the way forward and so on, the way forward that still feels like twenty foot back, but anyhow.
- I told him that nothing was wrong with it, and perhaps, sometimes he could vent his desires in this way, as he was already anyhow.
- 2In a careless or haphazard way: two suitcases flung anyhowMore example sentences
- We didn't get any maid service the following day but that was fine with me because we had most of our belongings strewn around anyhow.
- At the camp at Kokinia, outside Athens, 'lorries were being hurriedly packed, stores and equipment were flung about anyhow, officers' valises and suitcases were lying open with their contents scattered around as if the owners had made a hasty choice of their more valuable belongings at the last moment.
- My pictures are all scattered anyhow so it may take some time to accumulate them.