- An insecticide used against aphids.More example sentences
- Check for aphids and spray if 50 pc of ears are infested; use a selective aphicide such as Pirimicarb.
- Of all the pesticides I used for crop spraying the ones that affected me most were the aphicides which contained demeton-s-methyl, and in particular Metasystox.
- A foliar spray of a systemic or contact aphicide can be used to control aphids if the population exceeds the threshold.
More definitions of aphicideDefinition of aphicide in:
- The US English dictionary