noun[mass noun] North American
- An alcoholic drink distilled from fermented cider.More example sentences
- He was a little nervous, but after a moment's hesitation he swung into action and, using twice as much applejack as cognac or vermouth, he put together an incredibly wonderful drink.’
- Other ingredients like apple cider and applejack aren't used as much as they once were, but if you're looking for a winter recipe twist, try one of the following.
- It never tastes the same here because in those countries they put the barrels of beetroot on the roof where they freeze in the cold winters and the sugar ferments in the same way as applejack.
More definitions of applejackDefinition of applejack in:
- The US English dictionary