- A cocktail consisting of vodka mixed with apple juice, apple liqueur, or cider: in the absence of margaritas the drink of choice was appletinisMore example sentences
- Cocktails are great, I highly recommend the Appletini.
- The restaurant offers four martinis - Classic, Appletini, Cosmopolitan and Chocolate Martini - for $3 per drink.
- It's cheaper than an appletini or whatever you kids are swilling these days.
More definitions of appletiniDefinition of appletini in:
- The US English dictionary