- The argument that God’s existence is demonstrable from the evidence of design in the universe.More example sentences
- Moreover, he felt that one of the traditional arguments for God's existence, the argument from design, contains a vital clue to the nature of creation.
- This is not an argument from design, not the anthropic principle; for Rolston, ecological biology refutes any claim that either human life or the unique transitions in evolutionary history were inevitable.
- The argument from design, said Kant, ‘always deserves to be mentioned with respect.’
More definitions of argument from designDefinition of argument from design in:
- The US English dictionary