noun[mass noun] British
- High-quality paper coated with china clay or a similar substance to give it a smooth surface.More example sentences
- Pricing starts at $99 for a 30’ x 40’ pigment print on archival art paper.
- Beijing initiated an antidumping investigation last month into imports of art paper from Japan, Finland, South Korea and the United States.
- Printed on high gloss 80 gram art paper, The Dubliner promises an upmarket monthly overview of ‘life in the city for residents and visitors alike’.
More definitions of art paperDefinition of art paper in:
- The US English dictionary