- Relating to a joint or the joints: articular cartilageMore example sentences
- The articular cartilage that lines joints is tough and resilient.
- This process puts greater stress on the articular cartilage of the vertebrae and their respective end plates.
- The articular surfaces and biceps tendon attachment were found to be normal.
late Middle English: from Latin articularis, from articulus 'small connecting part' (see article).
More definitions of articularDefinition of articular in:
- The US English dictionary