- A salt or ester of aspartic acid.More example sentences
- The largest contributions to the ligand-receptor energy are provided by aspartates and glutamates in the selectivity filter and carboxyl residues in the outer ring.
- Mutations of aspartates and glutamates were done by substitution of the carboxyl group by the amide group.
- The protonation state of the catalytic aspartates was determined theoretically.
More definitions of aspartateDefinition of aspartate in:
- The US English dictionary