- An instrument or apparatus for aspirating fluid from a vessel or cavity.More example sentences
- If your child is too young to blow her own nose, use a nasal aspirator to remove sticky nasal fluids if your child is uncomfortable.
- Endometrial biopsies were performed using routine endometrial aspirators.
- An alternative to the uterine sound is an endometrial aspirator such as those used for endometrial biopsy sampling.
More definitions of aspiratorDefinition of aspirator in:
- The US English dictionary