- A person who is seeking or has been granted political asylum.More example sentences
- Some of the would-be asylees are in serious need of international protection.
- Congress needs to restore the original intent of the political asylum law and resist efforts to develop new classifications of asylees.
- There are other categories (lottery winners), and refugees and asylees, but the Rule is: individual Americans invite individual immigrants.
More definitions of asyleeDefinition of asylee in:
- The US English dictionary