Adopt or express a particular attitude or attitudes, typically just for effect: her column is an exercise in smug attitudinizing
More example sentences
- He loved to strike poses, to attitudinize, and in these last years allowed his imagination to run riot.
- Even now my friends in the North would be preparing work, talking and arguing and attitudinizing, while I went unsteadily on by myself.
- While most of the other panelists attitudinized, he got down to brass tacks.
- More example sentences
- For so Christian an attitudiniser, he has a strikingly weak sense of sin as a force in human affairs.
Definition of attitudinize in:
- The US English dictionary