- A frequency of oscillation capable of being perceived by the human ear, generally between 20 and 20,000 Hz.More example sentences
- Such a signal resides in the audio frequency band.
- Now, the station's six o'clock newscast can be heard in Spanish Monday through Friday on a separate audio frequency on newer TVs and VCRs.
- Spectrogram analyses of the audio frequency of the imitations were nearly perfect matches to the original sounds.
More definitions of audio frequencyDefinition of audio frequency in:
- The US English dictionary