- A graphic record produced by audiometry.More example sentences
- An audiogram showed a down-sloping sensorineural hearing loss in that ear.
- In addition to the above, data was retrieved about age, sex, preoperative and postoperative hearing and the timing of the postoperative audiogram.
- Physicians providing occupational health services to a company may supervise the hearing conservation program, review abnormal audiograms and advise the program administrator.
More definitions of audiogramDefinition of audiogram in:
- The US English dictionary