- A range of conditions (from autism to Asperger’s syndrome) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour: kids on the autistic spectrum there are many different manifestations of the autistic spectrumMore example sentences
- More than 500,000 people in the UK are on the autistic spectrum and four times as many boys are affected as girls.
- Being strongly attracted to systems, together with a lack of empathy, may be the core characteristics of individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- He concludes that Isaac Newton, Wittgenstein, Lewis Carroll, and W.B. Yeats were on the high end of the autistic spectrum.
More definitions of autistic spectrumDefinition of autistic spectrum in:
- The US English dictionary