noun[mass noun] Electronics
- A feature of certain amplifier circuits which gives a constant output over a wide range of input levels.More example sentences
- The microphone did not have automatic gain control.
- Other features include automatic gain control, silence suppression and encryption.
- Images were collected without automatic gain control in order to preserve the relative intensity of different animals' fluorescence.
More definitions of automatic gain controlDefinition of automatic gain control in:
- The US English dictionary