- Involuntary or unconscious; relating to the autonomic nervous system: the symptoms included gastrointestinal and autonomic disturbanceMore example sentences
- The primary types of diabetic neuropathy are sensorimotor and autonomic.
- The sympathetic nerves control circulation and perspiration and are part of your autonomic nervous system.
- For example, stress has been shown to affect major physiological systems - autonomic, neuroendocrine, and immune.
More definitions of autonomicDefinition of autonomic in:
- The US English dictionary