- A software facility which automatically saves a user’s work at regular intervals.More example sentences
- It should also be noted that it has an autosave function besides the manual save option.
- Even with the patches, it still occasionally crashes to the desktop, bringing me to further appreciate the new autosave feature.
- Finally, players never have to worry about the consequences of choosing a mission because of the inherent autosave feature.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Save (work) automatically using the autosave facility.More example sentences
- Note that this software doesn't autosave your work.
- Also it doesn't seem to be autosaving even though I get a flash of ‘saving’ at every turn.
- By default files are autosaved to the backup directory.