adjectiveAnatomy & Biology
- (Of an organic structure) single; not existing in pairs.More example sentences
- In wild-type and azygous fruit, TBG6 mRNA levels were high in the early stages of development, but then dropped dramatically after the breaker stage.
- PCR was used to identify transformed plants and azygous segregants.
- The azygous lobe is not a true anatomic lobe, in that it does not have a separate segmental bronchus.
More definitions of azygousDefinition of azygous in:
- The US English dictionary