- An offence against current social conventions: it was considered bad form to talk about moneyMore example sentences
- After decades of being considered bad form, tales of imperial derring-do are making something of a comeback.
- Although I was the most recent arrival in Indonesia of all the people working on Pacific Union, I appeared to be the only one who had read in a book on the country that it is considered very bad form to sit on a table.
- I realize that it is considered bad form to make such a claim.
More definitions of bad formDefinition of bad form in:
- The US English dictionary