- (In the south-western US and parts of Central and South America) a gathering for dancing.More example sentences
- Now, there are at least a dozen DJ crews with enormous speaker systems putting on more than 100 bailes every weekend.
- The previous week, he left a baile in the early hours of the morning in his manager's car.
- The baile is at the top of the hill, where a bend in the street has created a large-enough space between ramshackle brick homes.
Spanish, 'dance, dancing'.
More definitions of baileDefinition of baile in:
- The US English dictionary