- An act of delivering goods to a bailee for a particular purpose, without transfer of ownership: a contract of hire is a species of bailmentMore example sentences
- Was the bailment ended when the pallets were delivered to Alba's customers?
- This seems to be the case where the bailment is revocable by the bailor at his pleasure either unconditionally or upon a condition which he may satisfy at will.
- The document that Maple City received was a bailment form.
More definitions of bailmentDefinition of bailment in:
- The US English dictionary