number• informal , chiefly North American
- An extremely large number (used for emphasis): I’ve still got a bajillion things to doMore example sentences
- The art of giving an effective presentation is, of course, a bajillion dollar business outside the insular world of software development.
- There are a bajillion catfish restaurants in Hot Springs!
- Eddie's commitment issues are nothing that we haven't seen a bajillion times before in other, better movies, and we really don't learn anything else about him.
1990s: fanciful formation on the pattern of billion and million.
More definitions of bajillionDefinition of bajillion in:
- The US English dictionary