- Bread, cakes, pastries, and similar items of food that are cooked in an oven: the moment you open the door at Billy’s Bakery the aroma of baked goods overwhelms you bran can impart a hearty flavour to breads and other baked goodsMore example sentences
- Festive occasions call for special baked goods such as baklava.
- I was planning to bake some muffins for breakfast next day, but I figured it was too late in the evening, and I had already had enough baked goods anyways.
- Bread and other baked goods are trucked in daily in partially-baked form and finished off in a browning oven.
More definitions of baked goodsDefinition of baked goods in:
- The US English dictionary