- A statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or other organization at a particular point in time, detailing the balance of income and expenditure over the preceding period.More example sentences
- It also removes fixed-property assets from the balance sheet to the pension scheme.
- An injunction does not appear on the debit side of the balance sheet as a liability.
- It was not listed as an asset of the business in the partnership balance sheet.
More definitions of balance sheetDefinition of balance sheet in:
- The US English dictionary