- A transverse line marked on a billiard table, extending the diameter of the D to the sides of the table.More example sentences
- The match was played under professional rules, which means that the white ball has to cross the baulk line every 100 points, and that makes it much more difficult to build breaks.
- Balls one to nine are racked up in a diamond with the nine ball in the middle and the one ball nearest the baulk line.
- As far as I know, no one writing about snooker has used the baulk line before as a guide to straight cueing.
More definitions of balk lineDefinition of balk line in:
- The US English dictionary