- (In dancing) the ability to appear effortlessly suspended while performing movements during a jump.More example sentences
- Wallenberg's jumping and leaping demonstrated ballon and enthusiasm in the execution of the role.
- He is credited with introducing greater use of ballon (as per his Bournonville training), precision batterie, and a variety of virtuoso pirouettes.
- It's all huge ballon, and the beautiful muscularity that entails.
- 1 variant spelling of balloon ( sense 4 of the noun).
French, from Italian ballone, from balla 'ball'.
More definitions of ballonDefinition of ballon in:
- The US English dictionary