- 1A large room for formal dancing.More example sentences
- There were ballrooms, three dining rooms, a social hall, beauty and barbershops, four bars, a Grand Salon and other entertainment salons.
- I live in the biggest rooms: the drawing room, the dining room and the ballroom.
- The main hall has stone pillars and gives access to a ballroom, drawing room and library.
- 2 [mass noun] Ballroom dancing: the number of people learning ballroom has doubled in the last two yearsMore example sentences
- It was the same as teaching ballroom everywhere: you were part dance teacher, part well-mannered gigolo.
- From ballroom, ballet and modern jazz to aerobics, dancerise, gymnastics, & jitterbug, dancing is the fun way to keep fit.
- In this way, we teenagers picked up ballroom, jazz, jive and the frowned upon jitter bugging.
More definitions of ballroomDefinition of ballroom in:
- The US English dictionary