Definition of ballsy in English:
adjective (ballsier, ballsiest)informal
Determined and courageous: she was a cool, ballsy woman
More example sentences
- I liked the ballsy women and the gallant men, and their cheap-shot locker-room humour.
- I just relished that ballsy attitude, and I found that it helped me own my own masculinity.
- We wanted to make a film that was gutsy and ballsy.
- 1ballsiness noun
- Example sentences
- She sustains a neat balance between ambition and compassion, femininity and ballsiness which allows at least a glimpse into the war correspondent's dilemma.
- As the San Francisco bureau chief, he gives the same quiet ballsiness that he brought to his other police roles.
- In a rare moment of ballsiness, Nola asks him, ‘What exactly is it that you DO?’
Words that rhyme with ballsypalsy
Definition of ballsy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.