- The treatment of disease by bathing in mineral springs.More example sentences
- The centre offers a range of treatments for men and women, from manicures and facials to massages and balneotherapy (a bath with jets).
- There is some evidence that balneotherapy is helpful.
- The girls can choose from hydrojet, balneotherapy, algotherapy, vichyshower, massage, body scrub, brumisation, pressotherapy and cryotherapy.
late 19th century: from Latin balneum 'bath' + therapy.
More definitions of balneotherapyDefinition of balneotherapy in:
- The US English dictionary