adjectiveBritish • informal
- 1(Of dance music) having a loud relentless beat.More example sentences
- Huge drum calls, banging beats and thrilling jump-up energy herald his arrival.
- After departing ways with DJ Darren Emerson, many fans thought Underworld would cease to produce the same banging sets.
- Lightly chucking verse, big banging chorus, periodically insert lead guitar hook and presto!
- 1.1Excellent: a bangin' night outMore example sentences
- He hugged me, introduced me to some of The Fine Arts Militia, and they did a banging performance knocking us all down with the funk.
More definitions of bangingDefinition of banging in:
- The US English dictionary