(also barber's rash)
- Ringworm of the face or neck communicated by unsterilized shaving apparatus.More example sentences
- A variant form of impetigo is called barber's itch because it is often acquired in barber shops.
- Pure sandalwood oil soothes chapped skin and barber's rash while comfrey, calendula, and aloe calm irritations.
- In the days when men went to the barber daily for a shave, tinea barbae was called barber's itch.
More definitions of barber's itchDefinition of barber's itch in:
- The US English dictionary