- A barometer that records its readings on a moving chart.More example sentences
- An air barograph recorded atmospheric pressures every 1.5 min at a fixed station during the gravity survey.
- It was pointed out that approved barographs for badge & record flights have not been updated since 98 / 99.
- Maxpunkte allows you to combine your barograph recording with your GPS tracklog.
mid 19th century: from Greek baros 'weight' + -graph.
More definitions of barographDefinition of barograph in:
- The US English dictionary