- A basophilic white blood cell.More example sentences
- Those thought to play critical roles are mast cells, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes, and the airway epithelium.
- During the late phase, cytokines are released that prolong inflammation and activate eosinophils, basophils, lymphocytes and mast cells.
- There are five types of white blood cells, each with a specific job: neutrophils, lymphocytes, eosinophils, basophils, and monocytes.
More definitions of basophilDefinition of basophil in:
- The US English dictionary