- A marine sponge of warm waters, the fibrous skeleton of which is used as a sponge for washing.
More example sentences
- Genera Spongia and Hippospongia, family Spongiidae
- Sponges are everywhere: the Greek bath sponge, so dark we see them only when up close, and the verongia, golden-coloured sponges that grow to no more than 20 cm and are heavily concentrated on the rocky walls.
- In other words, it was like a bath sponge which lets air or water pass from cell to cell.
- Krystal ran her bath sponge over her body and started to sing along.
More definitions of bath spongeDefinition of bath sponge in:
- The US English dictionary