- A dressing gown, especially one made of towelling.More example sentences
- By this time, I had discarded my streetwear and slipped into a towelling bathrobe, a pair of blue-paper boxer shorts, and a pair of flip - flops.
- All she'd worn was nightclothes and bathrobes for the two years she'd been in there.
- I nodded, turning as Zannah re-emerged from the bathroom in her bathrobe and a towel wrapped round her long auburn hair.
More definitions of bathrobeDefinition of bathrobe in:
- The US English dictionary