- 1(Of a sleeve) having a deep armhole and a tight cuff.More example sentences
- The latter will be bound and faced with approximately 3 centimetre contrast bands on armholes and hemlines and will stand alongside 1980's influenced extravagant open split dolman / batwing sleeve dresses.
- She wears a thick flowery hairband, several clashing necklaces and a quite revolting hairy purple cardigan with batwing sleeves.
- The batwing sleeves and big hair are decidedly frumpy, and there are too many far-fetched storylines about murdered bodyguards and unfeeling in-laws.
- 1.1(Of a garment) having sleeves with deep armholes and tight cuffs: a batwing sweaterMore example sentences
- But ponchos and capes are back in vogue too as well as oversize batwing or kimono jumpers, and they should give us all a bit of a break from the trim, belted look.
- The batwing shirt is popular for its easy style and flattering fit.
- Our batwing shirt is ruched at the shoulders bust and sides.
More definitions of batwingDefinition of batwing in:
- The US English dictionary