- I bought the BlackBerry primarily because of BBM and because of email security.
- But I get it because I know Blackberry people who cannot survive without their BBM.
- A BlackBerry is not really useful to me without BBM and email.
noun (plural BBMs)
- Does anyone know of a way to change the text color for BBMs?
- One day I left my phone at home and was like "Ugh, I'm going to have so many BBMs and texts and missed calls when I get back."
- I turned on my Blackberry and saw so many BBMs I have to read, but ignored it because probably it's not important stuff.
verb (BBMs, BBMing, BBMd)[with object]
- While inter-railing around Europe this summer I was able to 'BBM' my friends at home without worrying about running up a hefty phone bill.
- We text, Twitter, and BBM each other all the time - calling's a bit expensive.
- She was BBMing me about wanting to go to New York.
Early 21st century: from the initial letters of BlackBerry Messenger, from BlackBerry, the proprietary name of the mobile devices on which the messaging application is installed (see BlackBerry).
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: BBM
Definition of BBM in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.