Definition of bed-hop in English:
verb[no object] informal
Engage in successive casual sexual affairs: (as noun bed-hopping) a life of bed-hopping
More example sentences
- For one thing, it has led to an increase in sexually-transmitted diseases, forcing sexually active teens to think twice about bed-hopping.
- Jack used to say that they all loved reading it and they were upset if they didn't get a mention, but with all the libellous mentions and all the goss about bed-hopping and all that sort of thing, it was absolutely riveting reading.
- It matters because, despite my feelings for my sister, I know she's not the type to bed-hop… or whatever you would call it in this situation.
- Example sentences
- To change his image, he started taking riskier film roles, like Cole, the promiscuous bed-hopper.
- And the book's protagonist, Tomas, is nothing if not a bed-hopper and question-asker.
- She complains that he is such a bed-hopper that they would've had a terrible relationship, and he in particular would've been a terrible father.
Definition of bed-hop in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia