noun (plural same or beefaloes)
- A hybrid animal of a cross between cattle and buffalo.More example sentences
- Take special measures to reduce the fat content of red meat by choosing a leaner cut or a leaner species (e.g. beefalo or ostrich), by trimming all visible fat and by draining off the oil produced by cooking.
- Tests conducted by the Mississippi State Chemical Laboratory indicated beefalo was much leaner than beef.
- The beefalo has the best traits of both bison and cattle.
More definitions of beefaloDefinition of beefalo in:
- The US English dictionary