Definition of behavioural in English:
Involving, relating to, or emphasizing behaviour: closely related species have similar behavioural patterns a behavioural approach to children’s language
More example sentences
- Autonomic responses are among the richest sources of adaptive behavioral patterns.
- Second, this fear of a specific concrete object allowed use of a behavioral approach test.
- Only one pair was observed at a time in order to time behavioral patterns precisely.
- Example sentences
- Well we are still learning about that and behavioural investigators have said for some time now that behaviourally people mature later than we thought.
- But many people so diagnosed do not show such abnormalities, and many people who are behaviourally not violent do show them.
- Lions in zoos are behaviourally quite a different matter, as you'd know: they're a social animal, they'll lie or eat and they'll play with each other and they work very well.
Words that rhyme with behaviouraldoctoral • several
Definition of behavioural in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan